Best Tips To Keep Your French Bulldog Healthy
Here Are Best Tips To Keep Your French Bulldog Healthy!
A French bulldog's coat reveals a lot about their emotional and physical health. A happy French bulldog will generally have a shiny beautiful coat and has a playful and happy demeanor.
Having a shiny and healthy coat starts with feeding your French Bulldog properly. Every veterinarian will tell you that poor nutrition is the number one cause of dull and rough coats. You fur baby needs to best nutrition, so say goodbye to cheap kibble that is full of fillers.
Best Proteins For French Bulldogs
Your French bulldog's diet needs to consist of healthy balanced meals such as fresh meat and proteins and no processed foods, grains, soy, wheater products or foods that contain preservatives or substances that may cause them allergies. If you want your French Bulldog's coat to glow, you need to feed him properly.
Quality protein is a necessity. Your French bulldog's coat is made of 90% of protein. Good sources of protein for French Bulldogs are:
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can do miracles for your French bulldog's coat. Sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are:
You will have no problem adding this to their diet as they are also very tasty. By adding a small amount of fish to your French Bulldog's diet you will see a vast improvement in their coat.
Also, consider adding oils high in good fats to their diets. Examples are:
- Vegetable Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil (is FANTASTIC for their coat and skin problems)
You only need to add one teaspoon to their meals. Too much can cause diarrhea.
A simple recipe made with fresh chicken for great taste and whole foods like lentils and peas for gentle digestion. A limited ingredient diet can help dogs with sensitivities. Even if your dog isn't ingredient sensitive, they will still love the great tasting nutrition! We also add our HealthPlus Solutions to every kibble after cooking with probiotics to help support healthy digestion, antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system, and omega 6&3 fatty acids to help support beautiful skin and coat. Independent and family-owned since 1996, CANIDAE is committed to making great pet food!
How to Keep Your French bulldog's Coat Shiny and Healthy
You might often ask yourself, how often should I bathe my French Bulldog?Make sure to have a regular bathing schedule for your French Bulldog. Not only is bathing a matter of
You need to make sure to have a regular bathing schedule for your French Bulldog. Not only is bathing a matter of hygiene, but it is a necessity for a healthy and shiny coat.
You should aim to bathe your French bulldog at LEAST once a month, which is enough to keep him clean. You may be tempted to bathe your French Bulldog more often, but this may strip his coat and skin of essential oils and leave his skin dry and flaky.
When you do bathe him, it is recommended to use a moisturizing shampoo that doesn't contain any alcohol as this may cause skin irritations.
Best French Bulldog Shampoo:
- 100% Natural and Organic! No Sulfates. No Preservatives. No Chemicals. Hypoallergenic. Easy-to-Rinse. Concentrated - A Little Goes A Long Way.
- ITCHY SKIN or HOT SPOTS? We Are The Only Shampoo With Bentonite Clay. This Clay Has Been Known For Centuries For Its' Natural Healing Abilities. It Naturally Binds With Bacteria, Fungus, Toxins and Heavy Metals. Pulling Them Away From The Skin, Leaving Behind Squeaky Clean Hair and Calm, Soothed Skin.
- SKIN ALLERGIES OR DERMATITIS? We have Neem and Argan Oil. Both Are Sought After For Natural Anti-Septic, Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Fungal Properties. Rich In Emollients, They Moisturize and Reduce Dandruff and Flaking.
- SHEA BUTTER and ALOE VERA - Soothe, Soften and Moisturize The Skin as Well as Leave Hair Silky and Shiny. ESSENTIAL OILS Leave Your Best Friend Smelling Naturally Great - No Fake Perfumes!
Even though your French bulldog has short hair, you should still aim to give him a gentle brush once a week. This will remove their older coat and uncover their newer shiny coat underneath. Brushing also stimulates the hair follicles and the production of essential oils that make your French Bulldog's coat glossy.
We hope you enjoyed these best tips to keep your French Bulldog's Coat Shiny and Healthy.
Leave a message and share this with anyone who owns a French bulldog!